David H. Parker
Focus of Practice
- Employment and Workers' Compensation Defense
- California, 1991
- District of Columbia, Washington D.C., 2009
- J.D., McGeorge School of Law, 1991
- B.A., California State University Fullerton, 1987
Professional and Civic Involvement
- State Bar of California
- District of Columbia, Washington D.C.
- United States District Court, Eastern District
- American Bar Association - Member 2009
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Fresno Industrial Claims Association (FICA), Former Legal Advisor, 1997-2000
- Chairman, Fresno County Bar-Former Client Relations Committee
- California State Bar Delegate - 1994 to 1997
- California Workers' Compensation Defense Attorneys' Association (Chairman, Membership Committee - 1996)
- Former Staff Instructor, Insurance Education Association (IEA)
- Board Member Valley Public Radio, KVPR, April 12, 2006 - Present
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Former Member, California State Bar Resolutions Committee 2003 - 2005
- Valley Performing Arts Council - Former Board Member
Mr. Parker is an attorney and shareholder with the firm. He is licensed in California and Washington D.C.
His primary areas of practice are employment, workers’ compensation and insurance defense. He also advises employers on all issues relating to litigation and risk management.
He is currently a member of the Fresno County Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the District of Columbia Bar Association and the California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys’ Association.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from California State University, Fullerton and his Juris Doctor degree from University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law.
He previously served the Fresno County Bar Association as Chairman of its now former Client Relations Committee. He formerly served the State Bar of California as a member of the Resolutions Committee. Mr. Parker serves the Fresno community as a Board Member of Valley Public Radio, KVPR, and formerly served as a Board Member for the Valley Performing Arts Council, a non-profit organization committed to providing local grade school students with exposure to the classical performing arts.
Mr. Parker is a current member and former board member of the Fresno Industrial Claims Association (acting as its legal advisor). Mr. Parker is rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale Hubbell, a rating bestowed on those attorneys who have earned an exemplary reputation in their legal community.
- David H. Parker
- Dennis G. Nard
- Brian L. Duncan
- Robert L. Cassio
- Megan K. Lucchesi
- Brian G. Binkley
- Darren Van Doren
- Shon T. Wilson
- Candace M. Talbot
- Jessica A. McClung
- Connie M. Parker
- Lucia V. Gonzales
- Lisa M. Madden
- Sara E. Tarasevic
- Amrit Nahal