Dennis G. Nard, of Counsel
Focus of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- California, 1995
- J.D., San Joaquin College of Law, 1995
- M.B.A., California State University Fresno, 1983
- B.A., California State University Fresno, 1974
Professional and Civic Involvement
- Designated California SuperLawyer 2005
- President, Statewide California Workers' Compensation Defense Attorneys' Association, 2006
- President, Northern California Workers' Compensation Defense Attorneys' Association, 2003
- State Bar of California
- California Workers' Compensation Defense Attorneys' Association
- Fresno Industrial Claims Association
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Advisor Fresno City College Paralegal Program
Dennis Nard was a shareholder and CEO of Parker, Kern, Nard & Wenzel who is now of Counsel. His primary area of practice is workers’ compensation defense. He has expertise representing a variety of private employers, as well as governmental entities, such as cities, counties and school districts.
He has given numerous seminars and training classes on California Workers’ Compensation Law across the country
Mr. Nard received his law degree from San Joaquin College of Law in Fresno, California. He also possesses a Masters in Business Administration degree from California State University, Fresno.
Mr. Nard is admitted to the State Bar of California and is a member of the Fresno County Bar, the California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys’ Association, and the Fresno Industrial Claims Association.
Mr. Nard was president of the Northern California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys’ Association in 2003.
He was President of the Statewide California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys’ Association in 2006.
In his off time he enjoys playing golf, a remnant from a past career as a Class ‘A’ PGA professional.
- David H. Parker
- Brian L. Duncan
- Robert L. Cassio
- Megan K. Lucchesi
- Brian G. Binkley
- Darren Van Doren
- Shon T. Wilson
- Candace M. Talbot
- Jessica A. McClung
- Connie M. Parker
- Lucia V. Gonzales
- Lisa M. Madden
- Sara E. Tarasevic
- Amrit Nahal